Sunday, February 9, 2014

New Name, New Life!

New Name, New Life


On January 25, 2014 I married the man of my dreams, and my best friend, Russell James Mannex Jr. 

This, by far, was the best day of my life. Not only did I get to have an amazing time with my new husband, but I was able to spend time with my amazing family. I got to see so many side of people I didnt know where there, including myself. It was so beautiful.

My dearest and closest friend Lori made everything come together on such short notice. the fallowing beautiful pictures wouldnt have been possible without her! Not only did she take such amazing pictures, but she decorated and coordinated my entire wedding, and was my florist! I owe her so much for doing all these amazing things for me!






She did such an amazing job, and these are only a fraction of the pictures she mananged to take. She made me feel so amazing in these pictures, she made me feel like a princess!

So now all I have to do is take all 320 photos from the wedding and make 4 scrap-chipboard albums for family members. That isnt to much at all right? I already have some of the supplies. Blank Chipboard Albums and Scrapbook Paper from Michaels. Lots of stickers, laces, pearls, beads, yadda-yadda-yadda! I am so excited to get started.... but I have to have the photos printed and I havent found a place I like yet!




1 comment:

  1. It's so beautiful Devon! I'm amazingly happy for you! You were beautiful and the decorations were awesome!!! I wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete