Wednesday, February 26, 2014

And So It Begins

And So It Begins

I finally begin the first 3 of 5 Wedding Albums for my family. After purchasing the Chipboard Albums from Micheals and digging through my paper packs. A few hours and a ton of Mod Podge later I managed to cover the all the albums with Paper.

Then yestarday I finally found the time to get the photos printed for the albums. They came out perfect, sizes from 5x5, 4x6, and 5x7. I also went all out and got myself a new self healing mat, 4 new pairs of scissors in various sizes, double sided tape, foam matting tape, and clear sleeves.  Now I believe I am ready to start filling the albums with amazing pictures and embellishments

Today marked another milestone for myself. I began Apartment Hunting today. And I have an appointment next week to view at least 2 but possibly 4. I will soon have a 2 bedroom apartment, 1 room will be an art studio. I am so excited for this!

But the bad news is, my Husband is set to deploy soon. Time is ticking faster then it ever has before. But I have told myself that I will get through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment