Tuesday, August 19, 2014

First Tutorial Video!

First Tutorial Video!

Hello and Good Evening Crafty Bloggers and Friends! I am happy to announce that I have posted my first crafting tutorial to my recently created YouTube Channel. I am so excited, I have already recieved 6 Subscribers and a few nice comments and emails. I look forward to many videos in the future and hope you will take some time to stop by and take a look.



Anniversary Card

My Parents will be celebrating their 31st Wedding Anniversary on 8/20/14! I am so happy for them, and went ahead and made a simple yet elegant card for them!



Below you will find the Video Tutorial I posted on my YouTube Channel. Please feel free to leave comments and/or questions either here or in the comments section on Youtube. I am so excited to share this with you and would appreciate a thumbs up on the video! 


Thank you so very much for visiting my blog! Have a fantastic evening!

~D.L. Mannex : Devon's Divine Designs~

No comments:

Post a Comment